Thursday 3 October 2013

Genuine Tweets From The Residents of Lowestoft

Whenever I'm feeling slightly inadequate I like to read what the fine people from the most easterly town in the UK have been posting on Twitter.

  17h
": someone give me a lift to lowestoft later for a fiver plssss x"a fiver would buy the place!

Nia and me bought matching pillows with hippos on today from Lidl in Lowestoft and they're so cute and soft, best thing ever

people having sex in the britten center? Oh wow classy lowestoft

  16m
Even my sisters cat got pregnant in Lowestoft.

We were in Central sheffield for most of two days and out and about Didn't see one mobility scooter

1 Oct
Mums idea was either to move to lowestoft or move to canada, why the fuck did she pick lowestoft

Whenever I see girls tweet anything to do with 'wanting a baby' I instantly think they must be from lowestoft hahaha

DID YOU KNOW SOUTH LOWESTOFT HAS THE MOST TEEN PREGANCIES IN THE WHOLE OF EUROPE

right your ALWAYS in lowestoft but constantly slating it, fuck off out of our town then :)))))

IK IM EXCITED AH THERES SO MANY CHAVS IN LOWESTOFT THOUGH IT HURTS MY BRAIN

This place is a dump (Checked in at Lowestoft Town Centre)

the sooner i move out of lowestoft the happier I'll be

: Lowestoft is such a fucking shit hole”

A great big thank you to the people of Lowestoft.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.