Friday 25 October 2013

Limerick Competition

Competition time. I'm looking for the funniest limerick on the subject of "Getting Old." The winner will be chosen by me (power crazy fool) and if you happen to be an independently published author you will have your book promoted at www.look4books.co.uk for one whole week at the top of the homepage, and I will give you your own page on the site forever.
So what are you waiting for? Post your limericks in the comment section below this. Have fun.


Competition is now over. Winning Limerick by Stephen Quinlan.

What I hate most about ageing
Is people that age around me
With their grey thinning hair
And their shit leisure wear
It brings home my mortality 

Thank you to everyone that took part. There will be another competition starting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.